Monday, May 10, 2010

The start of Mother's Day weekend...

Auctober slept over Friday night.
Taisha and I decided to take her for a walk.
Taisha got out her doll stroller.

i
She pulled this face.
I guess she didn't like it.
LOL
Then we went up to Grandma Lamb's
for a Mother Day celebration.
Austin and Autumn were happy to be reunited 
with there baby.


Danny and Marcelle stuffing her face.
She actually put it down and didn't take a bite.

We were excited that Jared was out of the hospital.
His diabetes has been a challenge.
James. Always a ham.
He doesn't act like he is going to be a grandpa.
He acts like a child still.


 On the way home, 
I saw the horses on the corner and took some pictures.
This is the leaning fence on the corner.


It looks like spring and for the first time in weeks...
felt like spring. I enjoyed my walk.
y
Skyler was getting ready to do the Boy Scout dinner...
They wait and prepare a spaghetti meal for $25 a family
so they can earn money for their week at Lake Powell.


Taisha and Danny are so brave!

 See ya later alligator.

I wish I could have gotten pictures of my wonderful mom and grandma.
We were rushed to get home for Skyler's dinner and
we got to Sandy late due to traffic for the Real game.




No comments: