Saturday, February 19, 2011

Take it or leave it...Advice for a happier you at any age

If I could go back in time,
I would learn to love myself inside and out. 
(Still wish I was this skinny though)
Your children learn from you and it is important to teach them that they are unique and beautiful just the way they are. 
Only say positive things about yourself and others.
AS is, I will have to start today, not tomorrow.
Always take the time to watch the sunset.
Take the time to enjoy your child at every age because before you know it, they are grown up.
And...
spend time with family as often as you can, not once a year.
Watch your children sleep.
I would love to watch my cuties sleep again. (Skyler)
Taisha. She NEVER slept without Poo Bear.
McKenna.
Alisha
See the beauty of nature so untouched by the crazy world.
Do crazy things and laugh. 
Skyler was bugging her sisters by sticking his head in the window of the house and he got stuck. LOL
Kiss as often as you can. 
Your kids will close their eyes and say GROSS,
but it is good for them to see how much you love each other.
Take too many pictures.
Take the time to relax and reflect.
If I had known about my anxiety disorder and social anxiety disorder when I was younger, 
I would have had better relationships with family and friends today.


1 comment:

Tolman Family said...

Beautiful pictures. Beautiful children.