Sunday, April 22, 2012

Camping Trip Part One...

We found out we were going camping and the only place open was in American Fork Canyon. It isn't the prettiest time of year, but it was so much fun.
 We were sooooooooo cold the first night and morning. 

I also look really bad because I am passing kidney stones, have a smashed bruised right hand and sick from the pain. I still had an AMAZING time. It was the BEST!
 This is the first time we have ever camped in a nice campground with cement and clean table. It was really nice, but the camp hosts were a little unfriendly.
 yumm..... foil dinner! Yummy hamburger, potatoes, mushrooms, carrots and the good sauce. I love it
 Silly boy.
 Hello...can we put the phones down? LOL I actually played Skyler's 3DS. I am guilty.
 Warming our freezing toes.
I got this cool headband at Out n back just before we came. I also love my headlamp!
 My two squished fingers. They got smashed as I was trying to get out of the expedition with a very sore back. Ouch it hurt. You can't tell from the pictures, but it was bad and so swollen.


Ahhh...this is the life.

No comments: