Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day...Day Two

Alisha, Auctober and Taisha sledding.
What a brave Auctober!
Taisha rocking it!
Skyler...hmmm
Watch out!
Don't worry, he wasn't hurt.
look how much fun.
Here goes Danny...
Right into a tree.
I want it...
No Skyler...
Give it to me Taisha...
Who will win?
Taisha did and no one got hurt!
I loved my Charlie Brown tree!

I decided to take the camera and go for a walk for some alone time.
The snow was so sparkly and beautiful.
This says...Thanks for letting me live.
for..

What cute animal made these?
The girls always do Auctober's hair so pretty.
Nonstop gaming.
McKenna and Aunya are so cute.
My awesome Mommy!
Shhh.....
I had to make a fire...
because...
I forgot to take the rolls out so we had to use the quick method. It worked great!


Aunya my antidepressant.

Danny makes great gravy
Austin always makes the best sweet potatoes!
The best...pumpkin pie.

No comments: