Saturday, May 10, 2014

New Mexico...

Danny, Alisha and I took Taisha, team member Clara and their coach Caly to the competion in Albuquerque New Mexico. 
We had a hard time getting pictures of Clara and Taisha because the wind was blowing their hair in their faces. They both laughed a lot.
Beautiful Alisha.

Waiting with her back turned to the climbs so she can't cheat.
She wasn't as nervous as last year.
Waiting with the judges.



She freaking rocked it!!!

This climb was hardest for the girls.
Ohh lala, my sexy man!



That's my girl!!!!
The first night at the hotel , the girls used Kool Aid to dye pieces of their hair for the comp.

Caly did it for them. What an awesome coach!




Taisha's turn :)


We had a good time hanging out all together and the day long comp.
Oh and for Mother's Day, I got a Nook. I love it!!!

The drive home from the comp...Didn't love!

No comments: