Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Owls game...


 We got free tickets from a neighbor that we work with. We took the family and had a great time.
The Owls kicked butt!!


The Owl came up and grabbed McKenna's Phone.
She chased him around until he finally gave it to her.
We couldn't stop laughing.
What a perfect way to end summer.
================================================
I have always liked going to baseball games. When I was little, my uncle Jay would take us to games.
This is a sweet memory of mine. 
Now, my dad loves going to the Owls games and the whole time, I wished he was there. We have gone to a few games together over the years.
I sure love my dad.

When I was young, I played Youth Coach Pitch.
My Dad NEVER missed a game or practice.
He was so good to me.

Now he is helping coach my sister Morgan's games.
I went and took pictures awhile ago.

A couple years ago, I was having a hard time.
We stopped by my dads house and ended up playing baseball at the baseball park by his house in Lehi.
It was the fist time in awhile that I felt alive.
I will always remember that day.
Always

No comments: