Monday, December 6, 2010

A True Story...

So...
My kids love to tell the story of their crazy mom.
The one I laugh at...

The one they will never forget, nor will they let me.
So...
It all started two years ago.
We were decorating the tree when Danny asked me...

Are these ornaments plastic or glass?
 I told him they were glass.
 He said, "No they are plastic."
I calmly said"No they are glass. That is why I bought them."
Then...

The whole family started saying that I was wrong and they were plastic.
So...

I grabbed the one out of Danny's hand and threw it at the wall.
It shattered.
I calmly said "I told you so." 
Then went back to decorating the tree as if nothing happened.

I think it freaked them out that I was calm the whole time. I didn't even act upset.

LOL

They might need therapy when they are older.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Hahahahaha - that is what makes a family a family - stories like that - hahahahaha - that is great - I can just picture it.

M.C. Sommers said...

I wish I were there for this. I totally would've done the same thing. I buy all plastic ornaments because I tend to break things to often :(