Saturday, February 25, 2012

ABC's of Me...


A. Age – 37, I always forget how old I am I feel like the older you get the less you "say" it out loud so I never remember haha.
B. Bed size – King
C. Chore that you hate – cleaning the bathroom. I hate it.
D. Dogs – Jack and Bree. I love my yorkies!
E. Essential start to your day – Diet Dr. Pepper.
F. Favorite color – Turquoise, blue & green
G. Gold or silver – It depends on my mood. I like them together as glitter. Reminds me of fairies.
H. Height –5’6
I. Instruments you play – Rock Band ;) I have played the piano, ukelele, accordion, harmonica, flute. I loved the flute and piano, but am best at rock band LOL
J. Job title – Human Resources Manager.
K. Kids – Skyler 17, McKenna 15, Taisha 14, Alisha 12. My Sunshines!
L. Live – Orem, Utah
M. Mother’s name – Cyndy
N. Nicknames – "D"by my BFF Tra, Des, Desi (hate that one), Desert Creeper by my Gpa, RaeRae by my uncle and aunt.
O. Obsessions – Pinterest, blogging, family, crafting, photography.
P. Pet peeves – Biting fingernails, Reading over my shoulder, Being licked.
Q. Quote from a movie – " Keep Moving Forward" Meet the Robinson's
R. Right or left handed – Right
S. Siblings – Amber, Autumn then half-Tyler, Jared, Jeremiah and Morgan
T. Time it takes you to get ready – Depends on my mood.
U. Unique talents- Smart mouth, gardening, dancing-ya right!
V. Vegetable you hate – ONIONS!!!!!
W. What makes you run late – Anxiety, BLOGS, PINTEREST, husband.  I used to have extreme anxiety attacks if we were not going to be on time...Medication now helps that and I find I am often too late now. My family used to say that my mom came on "Cyndy Standard Time" They would lie and say things were an hour earlier, so she would get there on time. Didn't work. LOL, but it caused me to have issues with being late.
X. Xtra special friends – Tracy Peart, Erica Atwood, Marnae Sorensen, Rebecca Monsivais, Melory Haggard,
Y. Yummy food you make – Lasagne, tacos, Cafe Rio, Lots of desserts, Caramel French toast, Stuffed French toast.
Z. Zoo Animals I like- Um...Lions, tigers, monkeys.


No comments: