Friday, February 24, 2012

Cake Fight...

Tracy Peart started a cake fight at her own party. Erika told me to watch her back, but when things got bad she was nowhere to be found...so Danny and I quietly waited for her to come out of the bathroom and we chocolated her...LOL That is what she gets for not watching our backs! It was a great party! Tracy seemed so much happier. You could also feel Sean with us. Luckily we couldn't hear him LOL, there was chocolate cake EVERYWHERE! He would have had a fit! 

I sure love Tra and am so lucky to have her as my BFF!

And because of Tra, Danny and I also have Scott and Erika Atwood as BFF. What a great support group for each other, but keeping Tra out of trouble is almost impossible LOL.  We miss Sean so much. I still have so much trouble believing he is really gone. 


No comments: