Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Magical Hearts...

Before the incident, i was going to blog about this paper heart I found in the driveway. Must have been a message for me.

To be honest, I am blessed with not knowing what happened May 12, 2012.

I know I almost DIED.

And it took 1and a half hours to bring me back.My mouth is blue because they had to see if I could swallow. I have some vocal paralization.
 My boy.
 Chris and my brothers visiting me.
Do you know where you are?....Yes, the wrong hospital for our insurance.
Do you know what happened? ...No.
Do you remember what we were doing that day?...No
I was in shock. I died. Why was I alive?
Then It got worse...

We were taking McKenna and her friends on their pre morp date.
I am so embarrassed that I ruined the date.

I also missed McKenna's sweet 16 and the party I planned.
Mother's Day too.

Coma makes you puffy They had to cut off my rings:(
 Why am I so swollen and bruised?



My hero!
Coma makes you puffy They had to cut off my rings:(
So heart stopped...seizures...coma...surgery to have a defibrillator put in...brought out of coma to have two strokes.
 Then wonder why I am still alive.
I also had to have fluid around my lungs drained. A loooong needle went into my back between my ribs...ouch.

 Flowers from the Gudmundson's

E.T. E.T.
My mom was in shock and Danny and my father weren't doing to well.

 very preggy Autumn.


 I LOST OVER 20 POUNDS!

GOING HOME!!!
I have no idea how to thank all the people who helped me and my family. I had the best therapists, nurses, Dr's, ward, work familyand family and friends to support me. 
You sure learn who your true friends are at times like these.

Danny was so amazing and took such good care of me. I am so lucky!

2 comments:

M.C. Sommers said...

I'm so happy to see you back on here! You have been in our thoughts and prayers every single day. You are so strong. Love you!

Brenda said...

We are all soooo glad you are still here!! I know it is HARD to recover, but we all love you! I am glad someone is babysitting you! Amanda and I are going to drop by tomorrow with a bag of groceries, I'm sure your kids are eating you out of house and home and you are too tired to get to the store!! Just keep letting others take care of you, it takes a bit of time to recover from dying!!!