Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jesus is in the trunk...

So...

The other day my sister Amber called me and told me she had Jesus in the back of the trunk for me.

Me: "That's not very nice, you should let him out.That is no way to treat our savior."

Amber: "He was really heavy but we wrapped him in a blanket."

Me a little confused: "What are you talking about?" I am wondering if she has lost her mind. This isn't a very funny joke. LOL

Amber: "Grandma asked me to bring you the statue of Jesus. She called it a Christus. It is from Uncle James."

Me: "Oh..."

Amber: "You sound confused?  Didn't you know about it?"

Me: "No, but that is really sweet. I had been thinking the past few days that I miss my old statue that was broken."

She then shows up and reveals the 20" heavy statue. I was so surprised. When I was younger I would stand there before the statue at Temple Square and would always feel so strong with the spirit. It was hard to leave.

I am shocked to see the value of this statue...In so many ways.

Thank you James...

I love you!


1 comment:

James Poll said...

I love you too Desirae. I know the Savior lives and he loves us perfectly and unconditionally. <3