Friday, August 23, 2013

In loving Memory...

The most Beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These people have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern.

Beautiful people do not just happen. 

-Elizabeth Kubler Ros



I admit I am still having grieving for my niece Keisha.

The two times I saw her was in February when she came to get her couches. She kept hugging me and telling me she loved me. I admit I was a little cold to her due to her situation, but I still loved her. She sooo needed love.

The very last time was at her sister's wedding, which the two of us were NOT INVITED to by someone but Arista, the sister my other niece, made sure we were there for her wedding last April. 

Someone tried to kick me out, but I stood my ground and sat with family. This is when Keisha came up to me and laid on my lap crying for her mistakes and her little girl Jayden. 

She so badly wanted to have her back , but couldn't get there. She asked me what should she do? I told her knew what she needed to do. She needed to get off drugs and get a job. She just kept cuddling me and I loved her back...

I knew she felt alone and guilty which drove her deeper into her despair and escaping it.

This moment I will always treasure, for a very broken angel came to me for love and forgiveness and I could give that to her.

I wish I could have done more, to save her. It hurts so bad that she is gone.

Keisha, you are forever in my heart!

See you soon probably.




No comments: