Friday, August 30, 2013

Psicobloc Masters Series Climbing Competition...

So Park City, Utah held it's first Psicobloc Masters Series Climbing Competition. 

So what is the deep water soloing competition??

Nothing but pure fun!

Most of Taisha's climbing team went.
 and...

Her sweet coach snuck them in to the V.I.P. area to get a photo with Sasha Digiulian!
Sasha (Taisha's favorite climber and WINNER and who she named her dog after), Madi, ?okay I know I am bad with names, Taisha and Tiare.
 The wall is 52 feet tall and is totally awesome!!! It looks so fun!!!
 This is the video of the Skiier giving us a good show.

 I was so grateful that I got to go and see such spectacular climbers in a sport we all love.


 We had such a good time and even picked up Madi to go with us! 
She is our sweet other daughter and moving soon :(



 I must be tired because in every picture I am closing my eyes.
 Alisha, Madi and Taisha.

No comments: