Sunday, September 1, 2013

Just a day in our life...

 Auctober helping Taisha fix her bike. I don't even know how to do that. Lucky she has the all smart and fully capable Taisha to teach her.
 Skyler working with Dad saying high through the hole in the exterior and interior wall.
 My hair that had fallen out grew back really curly and stuck out of my long hair so I grabbed some scissors off my work desk and went into the bathroom to cut my hair. My boss Melory took my scissors, without knowing I did it at work, and told everyone in my wing not to EVER give me scissors. Hahaha, my friend Michelle said she would give them to me anytime and admired my courage.
 My lovely nephew/bro in law and father pretending to poop where the toilets are going. Yes I think they all play more than work. :)
Danny has a very weird obsession with "weekend socks" He got some in California and have been unable to find any in Utah :((

No comments: