Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday fun...

Danny and Taisha went to Joe's Valley Early Saturday and with Skyler at Tyler's, Alisha, Mckenna and I went to get a drink. I then decided to go look at Halloween stuff and invited Autumn and her girls (Austin was working) over to enjoy the beginning of Fall(We can't call it Autumn because that gets too confusing.) We ended up going to Crafty Wood Cutouts and picked a craft later that day. I was hoping this would help my anxiety and funk I am in.
First the girls made Halloween foam crafts.
 McKenna made a haunted roller coaster.
 Alisha made a spooky tree.

 And Big A made a witch shoe in which a witch lived in. Does that make sense?


 Then...
 Autumn made her yummy chili and rolls. We love her so much!
 Aunya just hung out in my arms or watching the dog outside.
The Witch shoe completed.
Danny bouldering with Taisha's team.

p.s. Danny took my awesome camera and only got this picture :( I had to take the other photo's with my lovely iphone 4.

1 comment:

Shelby Kendall M. said...

The crafts turned out adorable! And chili and rolls sound soooo good! This makes me even more excited for fall!