Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Birthday...

 For my birthday, the 4A's came over, we opened presents and then went to dinner then had a snickers cake.

My family got me the cool jacket, scarf, sweater and boots. My sister gave me a beautiful green/silver scarf. Yes, I love scarfs.
I no longer fear getting older for I know that each birthday is a miracle that I get.




I used my last year gift certificate from my Daddy to buy me the sweater I am wearing, a necklace and earrings. Went shopping that morning for me and the Thanksgiving dinner.























Look at her cute preggo belly.



I had Big A help me unwrap my presents.
McKenna modeling my coat and scarf at store. Look how big it looks on her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah you definitely got better pics then me! Most mine were blurred :( I still blogged with most of them anyway! Love you