Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Spring 2013...

March
 The fun we have together is priceless!

Sisterly love!
 Our trip to California for Skyler's National Cheer comp.
 Seeing a seal for the first time.
 Beautiful beaches!
 Tacos at the beach.


Watching Skyler's team cheer!
 Seeing Lindsey!!!!! We LOVE her!
 Taisha's comps. I love going to my kids events!

 April
 Easter silliness.



Taisha's new dog Sasha for Easter and Jack and Bree's last set of puppies ever.
Spending time with family.

My little A always makes me happy!
PROM!!!



All the girls on their aunt date.
The 4 A's.
Singing Alisha in the Madrigals. I love her concerts.
Skyler at Worlds cheer comp. in Florida.

 May
 Family time outdoors.
 Tyler's Graduation!
Our Arizona trip for Mother's Day and climbing.




 Skyler's graduation!

No comments: