Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Baptism...

My handsome nephew Chris was baptized by his uncle Tyler (My brother). It brought tears to my eyes it was so wonderful. I am proud of him.

I was so amazed by all the church members who attended and supported him.  The Spirit was so strong. It was an amazing experience that I was so fortunate to attend.

My sis Amber with her youngest Elise and Chris. Sure wish Kelly could have been here. Amber sure was glowing with the love she feels for her kids.
I sure love these two!

Like father like daughter. At least Taisha and Autumn look good.
McKenna LOL. Austin and Alisha enjoying the food.
Aunya was my buddy of course.
The "older" cousins minus Kelly who lives in Washington and Skyler who had a UVU game to cheer. It's not often we have this many of the kids together. You can see my families genes in Elise and Chris. Elise is 11 and the same height as McKenna.
My awesome Grandpa Lamb and Uncle Jay. I need to see them more often!!
Step-dad Dave, brothers Jared and Tyler with Chris.
I sure do love my mom and grandma. My Grandma lead the music which is one of her many musical talents. My mom also gave a great talk.

Chris with his friend (who I really liked) and Amber's beau James.
Another beautiful niece!


No comments: