Monday, March 14, 2011

One of those days...

So...
Have you ever had one of those days...
You know the ones I am talking about.

The ones that make you wish you could just transport yourself to somewhere, anywhere else but here.
Being in HR has a lot of these days.

It's like a roller coaster ride where you are sometimes in charge of the stop and go button.
Of course...
There is that point in between where you just want to get off.

Now don't get me wrong..
I LOVE my job and SecurityMetrics.


So...
You know when you are having a bad, sad day and then
someone tells you some good news that makes all the yucky stuff disappear...
I have decided that every day, just before I go to bed, should be the time the good news comes out.

That way...
The ugliness of the day can be erased and...
I will sleep in peace with a smile on my face.

No comments: