Thursday, April 7, 2011

My thoughts for you...




I see you on a journey.

Walking your path, trying so hard, searching, looking, hoping.

You are walking your path, doing your best.

Some days it is easy, some days it feels like tiny furled wings hover at the sides of your feet.

Some days it is not. Some days it is walking through mud, streaked with strain, clambering for a glimpse at the sun.

Dearest loved one, I think you are wonderful.

I think you are brave and good and strong and divine.

I want to fill your knapsack, your medicine bag, with things to nourish you.

Things for you to dip into whenever you are hungry, whenever you are lost, whenever you need a reminder from home that you are loved.

A hamper for your soul.

Because I believe in you.

And you deserve the very best. 



No comments: