Monday, July 11, 2011

A New Chapter...

So...
We are at a crossroads...

Well, we were.

It took us longer than we thought to figure out which road to take.

We had so much heart break at the same time with losing our dear friend, that we could not focus well enough to actually decide.

Last night...

We bought a truck.

Not just any truck, but Danny's dream truck.

Yes, I am still shaking.

Will this new venture be a good thing?
Will the love of my life find happiness and faith in himself again?

Oh, please. It has been such a difficult and soul crushing 5 years. Please, please let this be the end to this depressing heartbreak.

Even if it means not having him with me all day everyday. Even if I have to eat lunch alone. I will miss him here at SecurityMetrics, but he is meant to do greater things.
I sure do love him!


2 comments:

M.C. Sommers said...

Is he doing construction again?!?

p.s. I HATE making big decisions.

Brenda said...

Sounds exciting! (And scary)