Friday, July 15, 2011

SecurityMetrics Summer Party!!!

 Every summer, we go to Veterans Pool in Provo. We have catered food...this year is Rubios, Marvelous catering...Dennis Sorenson is DJing...There are games, which Danny is the judge of one on his last day of work at SecurityMetrics. Oh...and the best snow cones ever! It is going to be a blast!!!!
These are the prizes for the raffle. I again, like every year, want the MacBook Pro!!! 
Last year I won a camera which was cool because mine just broke and I can NOT live without a camera.
We have to mac airs, and 5 Ipads and the rest you can see. Yay! We also get $$ for just attending and Danny will get extra $$ for judging. Not as much as if we were in the contests and ACTUALLY won, but something is better than nothing!

I am also excited that the Austin, Autumn and Auctober will be there!!!!
Oh and my cuzzie Josh Pitts with his beautiful wife! I love family that works together!

No comments: