Saturday, August 6, 2011

A baby no more...


12!!!!

I am still trying to figure out how I feel...

I no longer have elementary age kids or kids in Primary.

Sigh...

I am feeling old and excited at the same time.

I can't wait to see what kind of young woman my baby will be.








 Brook always gets her  Selena Gomez CD. Alisha was surprised that there was a new one out!





 McKenna, Taisha, Ashley Z., Brooklyn and Ryann.
 Party at Lowes Extreme Air Sports


 Brooke, McKenna, Ryann, Alisha, Ashley Z., Taisha



 She picked a cake that matched her clothes LOL. I love how cute she is!!




 For her Birthday Dinner, we made chinese food! 
Grandma H, Austin and Dad helped to make it! It was so yummy!


 Austin was trying to figure out what the clear plasticy stuff was on top. It was weird.

No comments: