Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Not Today...

Not today...

Not today...

Come on D- NOT TODAY!!

Get a hold of yourself...

I walked into the bathroom to find the seat up...
I thought _ _ _ _!!! I walked into the men's bathroom. No worries, I didn't. Who knew the cleaning people would leave the seat up. Who knew that I would have problems sleeping and take a sleeping pill...that didn't work until this morning. I don't even know how I got to work.

Scary, but true.

Today, at work, we have the official ribbon cutting ceremony. Utah Governor Gary Herbert and Senator Mike Lee are speaking.

But...

Today I have a heavy heart...

I just want to cry and go back to bed.

Is it the sleeping pills

Or...sigh...A mixture of things...

I spent yesterday afternoon with my BFF and her kids.

I can't believe how much I miss Sean.

Some days I can't even wrap my mind around the fact that he is really gone.

I hate this!!!

It hurts.

It would be so easy to hide away and try to forget...

but,

that is selfish and wrong.

Sigh...

 I went to visit Sean at the cemetery for the first time since the funeral.

I felt so at peace.

Tracy is having a hard time deciding on a headstone. It makes it fill more real to her to have one. I can't even imagine...

At the cemetery, there was this lady and her son. They were following me around and she was on the phone. I thought it was weird. She REALLY, watched everything I did. Made me feel weird and a little mad. I even psyched her out and got in my car...She started walking back up the street with her 2 year old, but turned and looked at me...as if waiting for me to follow. WEIRD. I have thought about this, and I can't figure out what they were doing. I ended up getting back out and taking a picture to show Danny. I am excited to see the actual headstone, even though the rock marker is so cool.

Well...

Need to go to work now.

No comments: