Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day of School...

I can't believe how big they are getting!!!!
I am going to have two drivers!!!!

How will I survive the teenage years????

Lot's of soda's and crazy-less pills!!

Skyler- 

He is into dating, soccer, night games, viola, guitar, Psych (the t.v. show) and pokemon parties with his grown up cousins.

McKenna-

She is into texting, gymnastics, soda (my fault), picture taking, new hair styles, music, babysitting and boys.

Taisha-

She is into rock climbing, hiking, viola, soccer, babysitting and Monk (the t.v. show)

Alisha-

She is into make-up, clothes, music (Selena Gomez)  and card or board games (She even makes up her own games and they are fun).


I am so proud of how hard these kids work in school, church and at home.

They are such good examples to me and those around them.

I love you all!! You are my favorites!

No comments: