Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Battle Creek Waterfall...

Because of the rain, we have such pretty flowers and so much green to enjoy.
Silk worms or whatever they are creep me out! This year they were really bad!
I could just sleep in here.
What? Wait a minute...I don't think so...LOL
McKenna had a headache and was a little sad to be hiking.


Alisha had a hurt ankle and her big sister made sure she didn't fall. It melted my heart to see this thoughtfulness for each other.
Burr...it was colder than winter, but so worth it!
This is when Taisha got a brain freeze from the waterfall LOL
It was slippery so Taisha helped me too.
I am not going to comment on how big I have become :(
It was a good and fun time for us. I love my family. Missed you Skyler who would rather play volleyball with cousin David.

No comments: