Saturday, November 26, 2011

My birthday!!!


 For my 37th birthday, my mom wanted to go shooting. 
She hadn't been since her and my Dad divorced. 
Wow...that is a long time.
 I got slack for wearing the boots. I wanted to be sexy shooting guns LOL
 Tyler, my brother) shooting a real gun for the first time.








 My mom is so beautiful as is my daughter.




 This was difficult...I had to hold the gun and try to focus the camera with one hand... sheesh.
 He was proud of knocking down the targets...show off



 Taisha is a good shot!
 I grew up shooting my mom's 22. I love revolvers!
 Love the clip in Taisha's back pocket!
 My dad made this holster and belt for my mom when they were married. It has pretty roses on it.
 Skyler of  course is a great shot! Takes after me...LOL
 Taisha took pictures of the girls throwing leaves and having fun!



















 Taisha accidently hit Alisha in the nose...ouch McKenna will hug you better.

No comments: