Friday, November 4, 2011

SecurityMetrics Halloween...

 Treats from the Sweet Tooth Fairy. Yum!
 I didn't know she was taking the picture yet. I look bored? impatient? angry? IDK I think I am just wishing Danny still worked here with me.
 Pirate Austin. Love the hat!
 Josh Pitts, cuz, Bomb squad. He had real smoke (dried ice) coming from him. Loved it. He should have won.
 This guy made his own costume from scratch. It light up and everything. 100% awesome and my favorite. He won.
 Devil Jared Tropple. Suits him LOL
 Michelle and Laurel whre the Yip Yips from Sesame street. They won too.
 My boss, Melory, the Black Widow.
 Bishop wearing prom clothes from the 70's.
 He was so creepy and in character. I knew who he was and it was so fun! He would wait on the elevator. Scared people when they walked in. LOL

No comments: