Sunday, January 29, 2012

Climbing Chuckawalla Wall in St. George...

Our good friend Marnae told us about this climb. It is easy to get to, and in St. George. 
It was so warm and beautiful! 
Taisha lead climbing! This is pretty dangerous, but we take all safety precautions.
McKenna and Alisha hanging on the rocks to stay warm.
At the top!
My sexy man and silly Alisha.
 McKenna soaking up the sun.
Alisha
Taisha was repelling and we had Alisha go down from the top. This is quite scary to do.
Taisha helped her all the way down. Good big sister Taisha is.

Strike a rock climbing pose Taisha!

McKenna and Alisha climbed to the top the back way...no harnesses or ropes.

My Taisha the climber!
Pretty
Desirae.
McKenna was the one who found this awesome spot to take these pictures.
She would yell look at me, and they would all ignore her until she yelled again.
When it was her turn,
I said "McKenna let me get a picture. Look at me."
she said "Mom I am kinda busy here." LOL
Now she knows how her sisters felt when they were climbing. She cracks me up. After harassing her about it, she looked at me.
 This picture makes it look like she is standing on the ground LOL.
That is interesting. She was half way up the rock.


Love this swing Alisha does. Looks pro.
This looks like it is easy with the holes for hands and feet, but they said it was harder.
Taking a break. She usually is a belayer. I like to, but she prefers to do it.

No comments: