Friday, January 27, 2012

Heading South for the winter...

 So today is....so stressful. Work is crazy, and I am having a hard time sitting and working...I am on break if you all should know...

I am having heart palpitations and needed to release some stress so I can go back out there and pretend to be okay.

Head hurts from the heart issues and I just want to get in my car with my family and leave down south were it is a tad bit warmer....sigh

Skyler will not go with me however.

Stupid Pokeparty. REALLY!!

I blame David. I love you Davey boy, but your interference..J/K begging me to let him stay...has saddened me. Skyler is absent from many of our trips or fun things we do. I know that cheer leading has been a major reason, but I do miss him. Soon he will be in college or a mission and I will be even more missing him.

Oh well!

I think rock climbing in St. George should be an adventure. He is missing out!

No comments: