Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Sweet 16...The birthday I missed:((

McKenna asked Brandon to MORP, We all know how that turned out, but it was her first date.
Cousins, Skyler and Chris.



 They videoed the DJ sweet 16 party I planned. Thanks so much to Dennis and Marnae Sorensen who helped me pull it off while in the hospital. I love you guys!

Spoiled girl.


Sweet friend and neighbor, Cheryl Gudmundson brought McKenna a cake. She also stayed that first night with the kids at the hospital. She is so amazing. (Ashley's mom)
 Dancing with Brandon :)
 Abby and Alisha. We sure don't see enough of that Abby.
 Haley Peart, Ashley, Sabrina.

 Taisha
 Aunt Morgan with McKenna.
 Grandma S. provided the treats.





 The Sorensen's decorated. I love you guys.


McKenna, I wish so bad I was there. I love you and am so proud of the young lady you have become.














No comments: