Saturday, July 6, 2013

City of Rocks Day Three

Oh what a beautiful morning, 

Oh what a beautiful day. 

Breakfast.



Dawn. Taisha meditating. LOL



She loves her dog!



Nice outfit McKenna ;)
Using the morning sun to find my inner peace.
This is how I deal with anxiety and connect to God and nature.
Then I goofed off.
Sasha thinking I'm weird.
I hear no evil.
I see no evil.
I speak no evil.




Danny drying our soaked clothes.
Just hanging.

My silly man.
Getting her harness off.

Smart girl.
Haha, it's back on!


That doesn't look comfortable.
Glad the bird didn't make her fall.



Always happy to climb.


My lead climbing girl. 
She was nervous because she had never done it, but her coach Cali was great with her.
Some of the team that came. 
Parents are encouraged to be a part of it too. I LOVE this team.

Tricky, but Taisha can do anything.
Clipping in.

Coming down.
Taisha, Cali, Adam, Kylie and me.
Climbing together. I sure love my two adventurists.


McKenna watching. We were so sunburned from the day before, that we ended up in the truck, me dehydrated reading.







Sasha, Taisha and Tiare.

What a beautiful rock!

Danny did it!




They all climbed for team pictures.
I was left behind to take pictures because everyone was so excited to be in it. Yes, I am nice like that.
My climbers all blurry :(

Families are together. Can you find them all?
Coaches Cali and Adam.
Chris and Tiare
Brad and Kylie.

Ann, ?, and?.


The old town of Alma.


We ended up going to the hot springs during a thunderstorm with Brad and Kylie, the coaches. A little scary with the lightening, but so warm in the rain. There are four pools, all a little hotter than the next.
I loved this way to calm down after a long day.

Then we went back and made tin foil dinners. YUM! And Cali and Adam visited us later for a fire.

No comments: