Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fly Away and Fly FAST!


 Danny went duck hunting with his friend Scott, my Dad, Jeremiah(brother), and cute little Holden.
 Showing off his pretty duck.

Is the face to make you look tough? LOL
 Danny has been taking Sasha out to become a duck retrieving dog. Goes to show you don't have to be a Golden Retriever to retrieve ducks. She looooves chasing and getting them. Taisha doesn't like her dad stealing her dog.
 Sasha is slowly growing on me.
 Ya, this looks fun. LOL
 Pretty.
 My favorite boy Holden with Danny!
 I used to hunt with my dad. I got a few ducks back in my day...




 Scott and Danny. I am so glad they have a good friend in each other. I also love to hear Holden stories. Scott, what do you teach that boy. He cracks me up!

 I forgot what this was, but it was interesting.
Now...

To make fun of them...hehehehahaha.

 I love witches but HATE girls and their stupid duck faces. LOL

No comments: