Thursday, October 17, 2013

Jack Jack...

Goodbye...

Last night, we lost our sweet Jack. I cannot bear this pain.
We said goodbye and I held him for awhile feeling so sad and confused. He was the such a stud! I don't just mean that because we bred puppies, but he was so full of life and had such a fun loving personality. He would talk to us like Scooby-Doo and was always exploring. He  was also very smart. If I asked him where Bree was, he would always know which way she went and would do his Arou talk to let us know what he wanted or needed.
I am so angry and heartbroken. At least I know he is with Keeley and Isabelle all playing in Heaven.

I love you Jack Jack. Wish you could come back!
 Puppy Jack.
 f
Four weeks ago.
 
Everyone who knew Jack loved him.
Look how little he was. The kids too.

He loved going on rides and sticking his head out the window.
He also loved hiking and the outdoors.
We took him when we went rock climbing, hiking because he would always listen and obey to stay close and loved to explore.

This picture happened to be a strange coincidence that all the dogs lined up next to Danny. Jack is in front.


He would also "talk " and put his head sideways like asking a question. It was too precious. I will miss that.
































Some of Jack and Bree's cute puppies!




No comments: