Saturday, October 19, 2013

Off To See The Witches...

Tradition

Every year the 4A's go up to Gardner's Village to take part in the Witchy atmosphere with us.
This year, Skyler had to cheer at a UVU game so he was unable to come. :(
It was a great distraction for me. I miss Jack so much.


 Little A was so tired that she just hung out and was unusually quiet and still. 
Oh and don't worry, she didn't eat that huge pixy stix.
 Taisha loves carameled apples and she even shares... except with Alisha!
 
 Witch McKenna.

The fun puzzle I bought and finished in two days. 
(I stole this pic from a website. I was to lazy to take one of it myself.)

 Ooohh...gooey caramel. Crap, now I want one.
 For those who do not know, Danny gets super hyper after eating the little pixy stix.
What is he thinking?!
 Alisha getting the Daddy treatment!
 Alisha is always laughs and giggles. That is one of my many favorite things about her.


 "NO! I will not be in the picture."
Why?
"Because I don't want to!" 
We got creative and had Danny stand next to Big A so she would move closer to her dad to get away from him. She thought she was still not in the picture. LOL.

 Austin doesn't make taking a picture any easier either!




 This is how hard it is for us to take a good picture.


 Caught Austin trying on a diamond snake. It also looks like he is trying to fart.
 Trying on hats!

 Well, hello there.



 Autumn on the search for the perfect purse. She ended up with a nice orange one.
 Danny is looking on wishing he had a shotgun. LOL
 Scary Big A.
 Not scary Little A.
 I love villages! That is why we are at Gardner's Village!





2 comments:

Shelby Kendall M. said...

AWE, those pictures of Aunya trying on hats are ADORABLE! Looks like fun. I've always wanted to go!

Unknown said...

Uhh again thanks for the pics of me looking at them because I thought I wasn't in them! Not funny lol