Monday, March 3, 2014

Introducing...

Auria Belle born February 24 @12:40 pm | 7 lbs 12 oz | 20 inches

I am one proud Aunt again!

Due to not having a car (mine won't start) Danny had to drive me to the hospital for Autumn's induction. I got there early and waited for them.

Autumn did really well until they gave her the epidural. She went into active labor really soon after. I had just sent Austin and his mom Cindy down to get some lunch when I realized she was wanting to push. I immediately called Austin back but he didn't answer. My mom ran out to get the nurse and I kept telling my sister NOT to push. 

The doctor and baby team got there just in time as did Austin and Cindy. Whew!

I spent the whole day helping my sister and loving every minute of it. Seeing Auria's beautiful eyes open and her little cry was so beautiful. When Auctober came she was excited to see her baby sister, Aunya was until she moved. Then she didn't know what to think of a moving baby. She loves her baby dolls and must have been so confused by a real baby. It is so cute and funny.

To Autumn and Austin:
I love the two of you more than you could possibly imagine and your girls are the one of the highlights of my life. Thank you for letting me love and spoil your kids like I did Amber's. All my nieces and nephews mean the world to me.
You two have done a great job at parenting and giving those kids everything they need. I am proud of you both.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah you brought tears to my eyes! I really am glad that you were there with me the whole time! It meant the world to me. I love you and I am glad my girls have an aunt that love them! You are an amazing sister and aunt and we are lucky to have you!