Thursday, March 13, 2014

Spring is here...

So Danny talked me into going to West Mountain with him for a couple hours of work. Well, it turned out to be 6 hours. After awhile, I went outside to enjoy the warm weather, the beautiful scenery of the farms and to rest after a full days work with a tired heart. While watching farmers out working hard on their farms was fascinating. What under appreciated, hard workers.Then I took these pictures right before my phone went nighty night. Grr... So I sat in the truck, looked through sample magazines and as the day was turning to night, I grabbed a notebook and a pen and planned my funeral in the grey light and then made a grocery list. Once it was dark, I started cursing my husband and the homeowner for taking forever. I was mostly upset that my dreams won't come true but other people's do. Feeling sorry for myself and being jealous is an unattractive thing about me lately. It sure was beautiful though.






1 comment:

Shelby Kendall M. said...

What are some of your dreams? I'd love to know! Maybe with some help we can make them happen!
I get jealous too when I see people my age with houses and nice cars and going on cruises etc. Where do they get all that money?! Then I remember that I have two cute girls and the man of my dreams. That's enough for me. But it is easy and understandable to want the things that make life a little more enjoyable! Hang in there Desirae! <3