Friday, October 15, 2010

From McKenna's blog...

I LOVE TO DANCE! I have loved to dance ever since I can remember, I love everything about it. I love Jazz, Ballet, Ballroom and like everything in between.



I danced at the Orem Fitness Center for four years and it was really fun. Then later my cousin M.C. taught my sisters and I. We loved it! And now, I  am in a junior company at a dance school called Celebration. I love it.
We have a Christmas performance on November 13 at the South Towne Expo in Salt Lake City at 6:00!
Tickets are around four dollars I think, and all of the money goes to Primary Childrens Hospital.
I am SUPER nervous because dance just started like two weeks ago and I have to learn five new dances by November 13! I am new to Celebration so I don't know all of the dances, but there are a lot of knew people so if I crash and burn hopefully i won't be the only one.
My little Sister Alisha, is also going to Celebration. She is in the dance/tumbling class. She does'nt know anyone but I know she'll do fine. The other day I went to watch her with my parents, and she did super good I was impressed.!
So if you would like to come to the performance, just talk to me. It will be a combination of all of Celebration, and for a good cause. :D

1 comment:

M.C. Sommers said...

That's awesome, McKenna! Nate and I would love to come!!! How do we get tickets?