Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Favorite Cleaners...

You can stain the countertops with dye and this cleaner will lift it out. 
It is cool to watch. :)

 Love Lavender. It is my soothing sent. Vanilla is good too. :o
We have this in the bathroom at work. It smells so good and they work really good at covering smells. I use them in the house to get rid of dog and stale smells. :)

For anyone who thinks this is madness, Tide is the ONLY cleaner that got my clothes truly clean and fresh smelling. My whites are so dingy now that I can't afford to use it. :(
This was the only dishwashing detergent that seriously worked. 
Too bad my dishwasher has died :(

Two awesome stain removers and odor removers put together. Genius!
Having a lot of stairs, I like the light weight of this vacuum. It also picks up stuff pretty good and I don't have to clean out the vacuum every time I vacuum.

I am the worst house cleaner ever, but these are the products that have never failed me and made my job so easy that it makes me want to clean :)
Well...
sometimes.

No comments: