Friday, May 13, 2011

Arguing in the work place


 I thought I would post a recent playful argument Danny and I had at work today.


DESIRAE: I have decided, after careful consideration, that you may under no circumstances wear your helmet. Gluing it back together does not work for me. You need to ask Sean to borrow one of his or take one of the other ones we have. OR YOU WILL NOT GO!

I have spoken, my word is law!

LOL, but seriously,

Your concerned wife,

DANNY: It is a small piece of trim stop it your not my mom

DESIRAE: Do I need to come down there?

DANNY: Yes


So...

I went down and sat in his chair with my arms crossed and tapping my fingers. He turned the corner, saw me and said oh crap.

Most people get our teasing, but the new hire was a little confused.

I love my sexy man!

But I am still going to pray and maybe fast for his safety. He has a bad track record with hurting himself.

No comments: