Sunday, May 15, 2011

McKenna turns 15...

So...
We celebrated McKenna's Birthday all weekend.

Friday...
Her BFF Ashley, had a surprise party with Tinkerbell cupcakes and BBQ chips, McKenna's favorite. Sadly, one of her friends had to do her best to make it a sad party for my girl. That girl is sooooo on my crap list. 

Saturday...
Taisha wanted to take us to do the tradition of going to Mimi's for a muffin when Danny is dirt bike riding. Thank you Taisha!

Then...
I spent 4 hours at McKenna's Ballroom competition. Her school placed 3rd! She is so good! I enjoyed watching her. She is so amazing!

Afterwards...
All of us got home at the same time, except for Skyler who went to MORP. We made McKenna's favorite meal...Lasagne with garlic bread. Sadly, we didn't have salad. Then we made the caramel chocolate cake. It was so goooood. And we watched a movie together.

Sunday...
I bought her a COKE and we went to Beckhams baby blessing. She was excited to see her cousins, but was a little sad Erica didn't come.

15 years ago, I had my dream come true of having a little angel girl. She was exactly the little girl I had always knew I would have, down to her blue eyes and blond curly hair. Always so sweet, and a little mischievous to keep things so interesting.

I want McKenna Rose to know that she is and always will be my sweet angel. I love you!

No comments: