Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Broken Heart...

Peart Family Memorial Fund
Family First Credit Union
366 South State Road
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
801-785-6647
On Tuesday night, we lost our dear friend Sean Peart in a car accident. He was Danny's best friend. 
(Sean and Danny)
 Tracy, his wife, is my best friend and she and the kids are trying so hard to deal with this tragedy. 
Danny and I went to visit them yesterday and was glad to see so many people there to help and comfort Tra. I can't believe he is gone. It hurts so much and I hurt so much for Tra and the kids.
 

If anyone reads this, please donate to the fund. They have gone through so many personal things in the last year and could really use some help.
Sean and Tracy have been sweethearts since forever. There love was like those you find in storybooks. And the kids were so loved. Both parents took so much time with them. They supported them through everything.
Sean will be missed dearly. 

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh no, that's terrible!!! I will keep them in my prayers.

Terril Family said...

Sorry to hear that. That breaks my heart. I too, will keep them in my prayers.

M.C. Sommers said...

I'm so sorry! That is so awful. I can't even imagine being in that situation. We'll definitely keep them in our prayers.