Monday, June 27, 2011

Spanish Fork Resevoir...




 The "warm" pool. Made by Austin, Tyler, Jared, Skyler and Alisha.

 Kelly Bean.
 The boys



 Great...Now I really can't babysit some other peoples kids (not mentioning names) because I also have on my record...burying the kids in sand. Auctober just sat there and helped. She is too cute!
 The other kids at the reservoir wanted to be buried too.
 Kelly...Autumn...Alisha...
 Kelly and Taisha are trying to get Auctober to get used to the FREEZING water.

 Nice booties.







 Taisha...Kelly...McKenna...
 Lol, it looks like Taisha is smelling Auctober's diaper.
 We brought a bucket and shovel for the sweet pea. 
She didn't know what to do with it so Taisha taught her.
 The triple A's. Austin...Autumn...Auctober
 We made a scene swimming and all playing. We needed a break from life and to let loose!





I wished Danny had came with us, but we all had such a great time. I love spending time with my family and kids. 
You never know what tomorrow may bring so try living in the moment.


1 comment:

Nik-nak said...

Feel free to bury Hilari in the sand. I only have one request... I want to be there to take pictures :)