Thursday, June 16, 2011

Girls Camp...


 This Year all three girls got to go. They had such a good time, and all the leaders keep telling me how wonderful the girls were. I agree. I have great kids!




 Ashley, McKenna and Maycee...The only ones I can tell who they are.
They do a skit each year. I wish I could have seen it.
 Love Alisha's dress.


The girls also told me how amazing the Spirit walk was. Every time I hear about it, I want to do it too. I never got to go to girls camp because my parents didn't have the money and I had to watch Autumn. I have always felt bad about this, but am so happy that my little angels get to go each year. 

The world we live in is very scary and confusing. I can't even watch the news without feeling heartbroken and sick to my stomach.

I hope they always follow their heart and listen to the still small voice.

No comments: