Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Morning...

My baby brothers, Tyler and Jared and my nephew Chris came to sleep over and have some fun!
The night before they played Skyler's new Pokemon Monopoly, that he got from his Secret Santa and the Sommers Christmas Party. They all had fun! Lots of booing and yelling. :)
On Christmas eve morning, they went out to fly Danny's Secret Santa gift, a remote airplane.
They were out there forever. It was hard to call them in for my Christmas Eve tradition of Caramel french toast. Everyone loved it. Of course. It is always a hit. They all hung out watching movies, playing XBOX, Wii and of course, their ds's.

I at first was a little sad that I would have all these people on Chrismtas Eve. Due to my surgery, I was not feeling good and felt a little not ready for Christmas, even though I was.

As it turned out, getting those boys together on a day they would have just normally sat around bored, but they all were laughing, even Jared who is battling diabetes. They brought me so much joy and the true spirit of Christmas. I sure love these boys! I also love how they include Alisha. She is just one of the guys...LOL


No comments: