Monday, December 19, 2011

An Early Birthday...

 Due to the Sommers Family Christmas Party being on Taisha's birthday, we decided to celebrate it on Saturday. She had the choice of what day to open her presents and she chose Saturday.

 Alisha wrapped her present so good.
 Alisha gave her a sock monkey beanie.
 Doesn't she just look so cute in it?
 Hugs for Alisha!


 We all gave her a rock climbing helmet and safety gear.

 She really did love it!
Next...I made her pictures for her room of all the fun outdoor fun she has had. She really is an adventurer.
 She like them!

 Afterwards, we got her Taco bell, That is what she chose for dinner and watched a movie. She sadly started not to feel well, so this was perfect.

I sure love this girl. She is so kind and helpful. The dare devil in her does scare me, but it also makes me proud. She is NOT afraid to follow her dreams.

Taisha...

I love you to the moon and back!

No comments: