Thursday, December 15, 2011

SM Christmas

f
SecurityMetrics always has a great Christmas party with games and prizes of $500. There was a dance off, bull riding, basketball, foosball, ping pong, shuffle board-Austin almost won :(. I didn't participate in the competitions except for the raffle. I was a Scrooge.
Danny and I sat with my cousin Josh Pitts, his wife Cassidy, Autumn and Austin. Wish they took a picture of them, but they got the important people LOL.
Gourmet crepes...the desserts were so awesome!

I am so grateful that I received the blessing of working for SecurityMetrics. Human Resources is a field I enjoy, except on those days I don't...you know what I mean. It can be hard, heartbreaking and quite a challenge for a company with 400+ employees, but with the help of my SHRM HR class, I am feeling very confident and hope to take the test next year when I am eligible.

I just wish Danny still worked here with me :( Oh well.

1 comment:

M.C. Sommers said...

Looks like a fun party! I think you would've won the dance off. :)

I'm so glad you have a job that you enjoy--and that you are so good at! Don't forget that important part.