Wednesday, December 19, 2012

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TAISHA...

Now I will have three kids driving...agh
Taisha got a hair straightener from All of us. She secretly loves it, but did act a little surprised and...well you see the look on her face. 



Alisha gave her a beautiful scarf to go with the shirt McKenna is giving her for Christmas.
She liked it alot.
She LOVED her snow shoes and I was a little jealous.

 Grandma Sommers was there with us as she opened all the presents. She got a lot of fun stuff from Grandma as well.
Taisha then went rock climbing with her friend Laurel who you can see sitting on the stairs.


Taisha, 
I want you to know that I am so proud of you and the young woman you hve turned into. You are full of life and I envy that. Keep doing the things you love, but remember to always compromise with others and try new things. You are my Christmas baby and I have had a hurt heart at watching you grow up. I wanted you to stay my little girl forever. 

We love you so much! Don't EVER forget that!

No comments: