Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Gift of Giving...

 My loot.
 Danny got be snow pants and a hat, a nest to control the house temp., exercise jacket, shirt and sport bras that all match, An Amazon gift card, snow shoes:), camis, and thermals. The stocking had bullets, make up and stuff.
 My mother-in-law gave me a robe and two glass tables you see in the green boxes. The kids gave me a movie, office for mac(finally), sweet gloves.
 I made these books of trips we took this year and gave to our family. 
No one seemed to care. Oh well.

I don't know if anyone ever watched the t.v. show Eureka, but the main character lives in a smart house. It is all computer based and controlled. Well..
This is our attempt at a smart house. It is a thermostat that learns our needs and self adjusts the house temps to save us money. We will see....

Danny got a lantern for his backpacking stove and books for rock climbing and books to read. He also got clothes he wanted along with a remote control helicopter just like Skyler's but red.

No comments: