Tuesday, January 15, 2013

12 Degree Snowmobiling...

  Me! I love snowmobiling! Especially with the Atwoods!
 I love Erica!
 I love my sexy man!
 I still love iPhones all though they don't take the greatest pictures.
 I love that we couldn't seem to get Erica in the picture and laughed a lot!
 I love that Erica is in it, but my I look like I am falling asleep, 
or enjoying cuddling with Scott. LOL
Four freezing but fun snowmobilers :)
 Scott and I.

I love my frozen face guard...NOT We couldn't see a thing, but it was still fun. And that late at night in that cold, my left arm and leg didn't seem to want to hold on (Need to build up more muscle on that weaker side and relearn to use it better.) Scarier that usual. I prayed a lot and didn't fall off totally. My Sexy Man always catches me when I fall. He is my true life super hero!    :)



I don't recommend late night fun.12 degrees and falling is just to damn cold..

 Day time is a lot warmer and you can see the beauty around you!

No comments: